This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Dearly Maltese - Edward Currillo

• Submitted: Sun, January 21, 2018
  • Updated: Sun, January 21, 2018
  • Reported By: Normand — St Petersburg Florida United States
  • Dearly Maltese - Edward Currillo

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    United States

Dearly Maltese - Edward Currillo, Edward Carrillo and Dale Smith with My Daily Pet Movers They will not refund the $550 for the puppy even though the web site said 100% refundable. They tried to get more money but I stopped the transaction. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I supposedly bought a Maltese puppy online and the site looked legitimate etc and the price was good. In order for the process to start you applied online and then you closed the deal by paying the purchase price via Western Unuion. The gentleman selling the puppy said the transaction was fully refundable.  The purchase prince of the dog was $550. I paid the amount on 1/21 via Western Union.

The nex day, when it came time to ship there came a request to purchase a shipping carrier for $950 - said it was 100% refundable.  Said the driver of the currier service would refund my cash. That is when I pulled the plug onthe deal.  The other business in this mix - the shipping company - Daily Pet Movers.  Again the business website appeared professional.

I should have known for a cash only transaction to not go through with it. Now I am out $550 and no response back from Dearly Maltese AKA Edward Currillo. Had I done some more research I would have seen this is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2018 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dearly-maltese-edward-currillo/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15106/dearly-maltese-edward-currillo-edward-carrillo-and-dale-smith-with-my-daily-pet-movers-1424303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content