X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lucius — Hood River Oregon United States
  • Decenni Custom Furniture 2409 Main St Santa Monica, California United States

Decenni Custom Furniture Steve Portaro Decenni Delivered wrong item months late, has now engaged in online smear campaign Santa Monica California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Unfortunately, Steve has demonstrated himself to be less than an honest person, lacking integrity.

We ordered a custom couch from Steve in Summer 2017, paying extra for a custom design.

He delivered the wrong couch (a standard design, which does not meet our needs, and retails for $1,000 less than what he charged us for the custom design) in Autumn 2017.

After contacting him about the error, Steve then harassed my wife and did nothing to fix the situation.

Now, over a year later, Steve has filed Ripoff Report against me, including my work phone number.

He has responded similarly on other online platforms, e.g., on Yelp he regularly posts people's real names, and on Yelp and this site Steve has called people overweight, "bimbo," and implied mental health issues that are inappropriate for a mature discourse.

Look this person up: C+ BBB rating, multiple complaints, etc.

Yet, he refuses to take responsibility for any of his wrongdoings, and instead insults people on the internet.

I have filed two complaints, one with the BBB and one with the CA Attorney General.

I'm sure Steve will call this out as "fake," but I have all the documentation.

I'm getting my attorneys involved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2018 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/decenni-custom-furniture/santa-monica-california-90405/decenni-custom-furniture-steve-portarodecenni-delivered-wrong-item-months-late-has-now-1463725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair