Complaint Review: Delta Gas - Route 23 Butler, NJ - Butler New Jersey

• Delta Gas - Route 23 Butler, NJ
    1461 Route 23
    Butler, New Jersey
    United States

Delta Gas - Route 23 Butler, NJ Pumped $43 worth of gas when I only asked for $20 Butler New Jersey

Stay FAR away from this station!!! I handed over my debit card and explicitly asked for $20 of gas. As it started filling, I started entering a location on my GPS. I suddenly realized I wasn't hearing the click of the pump finishing and turned around to see the pump had passed the $20 amount I'd asked for. I started yelling to the attendant who was busy chatting with his co-worker. There were no other customers present. I was blatantly ignored. I ran out of my vehicle and managed to stop the pump at $43. When I stated my unhappiness, the attendant claimed that I had told him to fill the tank.

I said nothing even close to that. I was told that it was too late as the gas was already pumped. The attendant made a feeble apology but it was blatantly obvious that he didn't actually mean it and just wanted me to go away. When I asked to speak to someone in charge, like a manager, I was told the manager was in California. When I asked for a phone number, the attendant gave me a number that turned out to be bogus. Unless you want to be scammed or even deal with attendants that don't do their job leading to you being out money you may not be able to spare, AVOID THIS GAS STATION LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delta-gas-route-23-butler-nj/butler-new-jersey-07405/delta-gas-route-23-butler-nj-pumped-43-worth-of-gas-when-i-only-asked-for-20-butler-1429142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content