X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dennis Lewis - ebay - Manchester Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SAFB Illinois
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dennis Lewis - ebay PO Box 53 Manchester, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Ebay seller Dennis Lewis ripped me off! Manchester Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: I've been through this and got my money back.

Purchased Ebay #3089464100 3 Zelda CDI (video games) on 4-3-04 for $125 plus $4.50 shipping. seller contacted me to explain shipping terms I then sent a US postal money order #06400005377 for $129.50 on 4-6-04. Seller is no longer registered on Ebay, does not reply to any email, telephone just rings and rings and I have never received these items.

PLEASE note... if you do a search on google for this person and or telephone number you come up with many people who have been defrauded by this person. ALSO... this person was ID verified on Ebay and they have a PO box this person should be able to be tracked down by law enforcement.

Richard
SAFB, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2004 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-lewis-ebay/manchester-pennsylvania-17345/ebay-seller-dennis-lewis-ripped-me-off-manchester-pennsylvania-90303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

I've been through this and got my money back.

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, May 15, 2004

I had a similar problem with Dennis Lewis in which he owed me $1850.00 for items I paid him for that he failed to provide. It took two months and a suit in civil court, but Lewis paid me in full, plus court costs. We did not have to go to court, as he paid me before the court date and I dropped the civil suit. Don't give up. Exercise every legal option that you have to, if necessary. You should be able to get your money back without a lot of difficulty. Good luck.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair