Complaint Review: Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 - Nationwide

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2017
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2017
  • Reported By: Angrayman — Bronx New York USA
  • Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120

Nationwide
    USA

Dish Network L.L.C. P.O. Box9040 Littleton , CO 80120 Gerri Santistevan Dispute Resolution Specialist Channel interruptions constanly, ch. 2 becomes another channel, no signal as a cloud passes,what is " There has been no activity",? Nationwide

My mother is 86 yrs. ,I have to leave my apt. go across town to try and fix the problem P.O. Box 9040 Littleton , CO 80120

As my mother who is 86 years of age is watching a TV program of interest , the program is interrupted . On the TV screen it will read that " There has been no activity ", as she is watching a document .I have to leave my aptment acrosstown , and go thru a process in order for my mother to watch her program .My mother should not have to continue to be paying for a service that is not , being served !!!

That is a breach of contract .this problem has been going on for 2 years ! Now since I have wrote to the Attorney General's Offic. Ms. Gerri Santistevan wants to now" void the contract", when the contract will be up in July and give a month credit!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2017 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network-llc-po-box9040-littleton-co-80120/nationwide/dish-network-llc-po-box9040-littleton-co-80120-gerri-santistevan-dispute-resolutio-1373487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content