Complaint Review: Dj Mixmasterg - Internet

• Reported By: M.Thomas — Danville Virginia USA
  • Dj Mixmasterg

Internet
    USA

Dj Mixmasterg aka Dj mixmaster Charged me for mixtape slots, never received them, blocked me on social media and scammed me Internet

Djmixmasterg charged for me two Mixtapes slots, $30 a piece. He kept stalling on when it was releasing everytime i kept asking in his inbox. I paid for these services via PayPal. This was 2014 at the time and I was not too familiar with asking PayPal for my refund. So I kept telling him to send it back in which he refused as he said he was an "official Dj" and only had these type of problems with me (pun intended). I never received the services and this b**** blocked me on twitter. By the time I figured out PayPal could refund through a claim report it was out of the time frame requirement. Even Bank of America wouldn't pay my hard earned money back! This guy needs to be stopped and any lawyers reading who have advice please email me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2016 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dj-mixmasterg/internet/dj-mixmasterg-aka-dj-mixmaster-charged-me-for-mixtape-slots-never-received-them-blocked-1313305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content