X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Dmitry Kim of Cal State Appliance Repair - Hollywood, greater Los Angeles area California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jenny — Los Angeles California United States
  • Dmitry Kim of Cal State Appliance Repair

Hollywood, greater Los Angeles area , California
    United States

Dmitry Kim of Cal State Appliance Repair He is a conman who stole my money Hollywood, greater Los Angeles area California

Dmitry Kim of Calstate Appliance Repair, was recommended by someone on Next Door, so I contacted him. He came on time for the first visit and told me I needed to switch some parts, and he collected his deposit of $145. He was supposed to arrive about a week later on a Wednesday, with the parts. 5pm rolls around and so I call him.

He tells me some fluffy excuse about being at the doctors and he forgot. Forgot to tell me he’s not coming at all? I gave him another chance and we agreed he’d arrive today, around ten am. Well 11am rolls around and he still doesn’t show up so I ask him via text if he’s still coming. Then he tells me "I’m getting a divorce from my second wife right now”. What???

What does any of that have to do with his inability to show up at the time agreed? I fired him right away, and will demand PayPal return my money from this absolute conman scumbag degenerate. He is to be avoided at all costs, unless you enjoy giving your money to thieves.

My belief is he changed his surname to Kim(he told me this, that his first wife was Korean and he took her surname), as he is not Korean, to avoid other scams he’s perpetrated. Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2019 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dmitry-kim-of-cal-state-appliance-repair/hollywood-greater-los-angeles-area-california/dmitry-kim-of-cal-state-appliance-repair-he-is-a-conman-who-stole-my-money-hollywood-g-1471637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content