X  |  CLOSE

222 Central Park Ave, Suite 210 Virginia Beach, VA
    , Virginia
    United States

Dominion Law Sarah Zecca Equity One Keeping me from selling home! Virginia

*Author of original report: CAN'T SELL MY HOUSE!

In trying to sell my home we discovered a judgment from Equity One who no longer exists! Many phone calls later, no answers. When calling Dominion Law- Levee they will not tell you anything as they longer handle this because it is from 2003. The attorney Sarah Zecca is now deceased. I have had my own attorney working on this and they also cannot get anywhere with this matter. I am stuck in the middle of a Industrial Park with no answers on how to settle this.  What a ridulous company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2018 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dominion-law/virginia-23462/dominion-law-sarah-zecca-equity-one-keeping-me-from-selling-home-virginia-1432620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

CAN'T SELL MY HOUSE!

AUTHOR: Anita - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 06, 2018

After spending my morning in the Chesterfield County VA General District Court, I was given a new copy of a Lien that was taken over by National Capital Management LLC. When trying to contact them I dialed over 9 phone numbers. A Jose Navoro hung up on me and when I called him back, it went tp voicemail.  I WILL NOT STOP until I see these CREEPS put out of business and things like are what is happenihnng to me is STOPPED!