Complaint Review: Don E Lamberth - Augusta Georgia

• Don E Lamberth
    419 Green Street
    Augusta , Georgia
    USA

Don E Lamberth Don Lambert Put pics of me under Backpage escorts and phone Number Augusta Georgia

My ex who is bio polar put pics on Back page escorts service.IIt included pics and photoes also my phone number. He als put up pics of me on Facebook and changed my passwords so I couldn't take them down.It was reported by friends to Facebook and nothing happen. I reported to cops and pressed charges he couldn't be served because they couldn't find him.He called my phone over 300 times and the cops told him to stop.A investigatior talked with him and he said he was in another state so there was nothing they could do.He was not out state and final got arrested as soon as he got out he started calling again. He gave false name at the time of his arrest and still keep calling bragging about the power of his lawyer and that there was nothing I could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2017 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/don-e-lamberth/augusta-georgia-30901/don-e-lamberth-don-lambert-put-pics-of-me-under-backpage-escorts-and-phone-number-a-1400296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content