Complaint Review: dothop.com - Palo Alto California

• dothop.com
    2225 Bayshore Road Suite 100
    Palo Alto, California
    USA

dothop.com took over RedZ after redz had a reputation of charging customers with clicks that were not real. They felt that by changing their name they could hide all the bad reputation of RedZ.  After paying the company I notice that I was getting fake click-throughs and being charged for them. I immediately contacted to stop running by adds, they kept runing them so they could continue to deplet my account. After 11 times contacting the company through e-mails and phone calls I ended up being ripped-off about $550.00 usd.  DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE RIPPED-OFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2014 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dothopcom/palo-alto-california-94303/dothopcom-redz-fraud-clicks-palo-alto-california-1177968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

DotHop Gurantee

AUTHOR: DotHop - (USA)

Greetings,

To whom this may concern since this post is posted anonymous.   DotHop has a guarantee on its traffic and utilizes the latest in click forensics to track its clicks.  Also DotHop never keeps a balance of unused clicks.  If you truly are a true person or business that signed up with us and didnt get a refund or can show clicks that you suspect we have a department that handles this.  I am having a real hard time believing you called DotHop 11 times with no avail.  We strive although not perfect to deliver clicks and a great rate.  Although bad clicks are rampant on the net including "Google"  we do monitor these clicks and never charge for clicks that are deemed suspect.  If you truly are an advertiser than simply call 1-800-883-7712 and ask to speak to Suzy Hatnuk or Kristina.  I see this with our competitors all the time making false claims to gain a competitive edge.  These remarks are untrue so please call and resolve this direct.   Anyone can just come to sites like this and make any claims they want trying to discredit any business they feel like it.  Not Cool....

Also it is no secret that DotHop took over Redz's patents.

Call us direct and see we answer our phones. 1-800-883-7712

Dothop.com / RedZ Came Through

AUTHOR: Sip - ()

After having communication with dothop.com they have proven to me that there was No Click-Fraud and even worked with me so I would be completely satisfied.