Complaint Review: Double Crown Coffee Vending Machines SCAM - LIES, FRAUD and DECEIT by TONY CENA in Georgia

• Submitted: Fri, January 12, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, January 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Alexandria, VA — Alexandria Virginia United States
  • Double Crown Coffee Vending Machines SCAM - LIES, FRAUD and DECEIT by TONY CENA in Georgia
    730 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 570
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States

Double Crown Coffee Vending Machines SCAM - LIES, FRAUD and DECEIT by TONY CENA in Georgia TONY CENA lies to sell crappy COFFEE vending MACHINES!! Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Contact me so we can go after this guy together.

BEWARE!  THIS IS A SCAM!!!

Tony Cena sold me 5 machines for 3 locations. He said all three locations signed 3-year contracts.  The locations promised were specific and well-known businesses close to my home.

The machines arrived a week later than I was told.  Tony said it was because his child was in the ICU.  I am sure this was another one of his lies.  What kind of person would lie about their child being in Intensive Care.   Let me tell you, someone who does not care about taking money from hard working people that have actual children.  After doing research it appears he and his cohorts have been doing this scam for years and changing the name of the companies as well as their names.

Once I finally received the machines, the tech (William) came to my home a week later to set up the machines.  The contract stated he was also to deliver the machines to the locations.  Guess what, there were no locations for him to set up and deliver the machines too.  Even if there were locations, one machine was completely broken and the others were so cheaply made and were leaking constantly.

William played dumb saying he had no idea about the locations and that was not part of his job.   He was eager to get out of our house the whole time he was there probably because I was asking so many questions that he had no answers too.  I have him on video and am happy to blast his face as part of this scam.

Neither William nor Tony are answering their phones or responding to my requests via email.  All contact from them has stopped.  I am sure they have moved onto their next victims.    Their phone numbers are no longer working so they are using burner phones.  I am pretty sure the office listed on the contract is vacant as there is no one there to accept certified mail.

Also beware when they say they are working with a location services company.  This so called company contacted several weeks after the machines were purchased to provide me with locations.  These were not the locations that were promised to me.  On top of that, the locations they did provide were small business with no-where near the traffic of the promised locations.  Nicholas George, the person contacting me with the locations, said he had no information about the promised locations.  Determined to make this work, I reached out to one of the provided companies.  The contact there said he was promised a cut of the profit.  The lies and deceit just never ended.  I was forced to face that I had been scammed by a group of scam artists.

The machines are cheap, there were never any locations, this is one big scam.

These people have no morals and will prey upon your desires for the American dream to work for yourself and become independently wealthy.

When it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

THIS IS A SCAM -- stay away from him and his company.  I am certain he will pop up with a new name and new company name.  I will be watching and reporting.  Don’t you worry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/double-crown-coffee-vending-machines-scam-lies-fraud-and-deceit-by-tony-cena-in-georgia/atlanta-georgia/double-crown-coffee-vending-machines-scam-lies-fraud-and-deceit-by-tony-cena-in-georg-1422678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact me so we can go after this guy together.

AUTHOR: Tierre - (United States)

I am Tierre Van Meter from Apple Valley, California. My report regarding how Tony ripped me off is on this website. Call me please so we can put our heads together. 818-916-7223.