Complaint Review: Drive Support - Houston texas

• Reported By: John — Westerville United States
  • Drive Support

Houston, texas
    United States

Drive Support Software Marketing Limited NO Refund agent two months Houston texas

On April 16, 2018 I paid for and downloaded DriverSupport.  I immediately realized it was not what i wanted.  I thought i was downloading a single driver for Maxtor hard drives, not a service for the whole computer.

I ifollowed the website directions for a refund, including UnInstalling the program within 10 minutes of the initial transaction.

I received and email stating that the review for refund would take 5 business days.

Two weeks later i emailed for s status and was told they could not find any case information, even though i had providered the case number they gave me.  I was told, and did, email them a copy my Receipt, Driver Install Key, and User Name.

One week after that i called them and was told they could not find my user name - not all that surprising since i had deleted it.  They re-entered my case number and was told it would take five business days.

I than received and email saying they could not find my case or information and to please send intall Key, User Name, and Receitpt which i did.

Yesterday i emailed them again for a status and still not reply.

It has now beeen a month since original transaction, i have emailed them the required information twice and i am stil no closer to a refund than i was on April 16th.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/drive-support/houston-texas/drive-support-software-marketing-limited-no-refund-agent-two-months-houston-texas-1443139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content