X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: E-Digital Electronics And DBL Distributing - Glenview Illinois Scottsdale Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Penticton British Columbia
  • E-Digital Electronics And DBL Distributing www.e-digital-electronics.com www.dbldistributing.com Glenview Illinois, Scottsdale Arizona U.S.A.

E-Digital Electronics And DBL Distributing Sent wrong item, won't acknowledge Glenview Illinois And Scottsdale Arizona

*Author of original report: Resolved

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ordered a bass guitar for Rockband on Xbox 360 through the E-digital-electronics website, paid via PayPal. After transaction cleared, contacted E-digital to get shipping details and ETA via email, and had to inquire 3 times before I received a response.

Was eventually sent a UPS tracking number and package arrived a couple weeks later, after clearing customs. After paying COD brokerage and duty, opened package to find I was sent a Hannah Montana electronic microphone. Information on commercial invoice/packing slip indicated package originated at DBL Distributing, and listed the bass guitar as the item shipped. I immediately emailed both E-digital electronics and DBL Distributing to notify them of the error. DBL did not respond, but E-digital replied saying they would issue an RMA within 48 hours.

The following week, E-digital issued an RMA, saying they would issue me a refund after I sent the microphone back. In the return instructions included in the email, it states that I had to ship the return prepaid, and I would not be reimbursed the total amount less any shipping costs. I sent them a reply asking them to confirm if I would be responsible for the shipping charges, and what guarantee would I have about being reimbursed in full, but they have yet to respond.

I have since emailed DBL Distributing again, asking them to rectify their shipping error (again no reply), and called their office, where their representative said I had to take it up with E-digital then hung up on me.

I have also filed a claim with PayPal, who immediately denied the claim and closed the file because I had received an item, regardless of whether it was the right item or not.

This whole experience has been an utter disappointment, and won't ever shop through an internet retailer again.

Rob
Penticton, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2009 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-digital-electronics-and-dbl-distributing/glenview-illinois-scottsdale-arizona/e-digital-electronics-and-dbl-distributing-sent-wrong-item-wont-acknowledge-glenview-ill-429454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Resolved

AUTHOR: Burnedinbc - (Canada)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
E-digital-electronics gave me full refund, including UPS brokerage/import fees and covered shipping on return. Very prompt on issuing refund, I suspect any delays in communication by E-digital-electronics were a result of difficulties they were having with DBL, as they have not once acknowledged any of my correspondence.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair