Complaint Review: Easton Consulting Group - Champlain New York

Champlain, New York
  • Phone: 800-935-4589
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Easton Consulting Group did not honor there agreement and now will not refund my money Champlain New York

we made an agreement that on augest 25th they would withdraw mony from my account and in no more than 20 buisness day i would recive information on how to applie for a grant for school.

on september 29th i called told them i want my money back as it was after 20 days they said they would check into it. on october 2 they sent it anyways. i sent it back in there paper work they said send it priority mail within 3 days witch i did and i have tracking # and recite of it.

now they say they will not refund it because they did not get it within the 3 days of my reciving it.Oh and what i got was a queastion aire that they wanted me to fill out then they would submit to the govermet for the grant.

mike
peru, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2006 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/easton-consulting-group/champlain-new-york-12919/easton-consulting-group-did-not-honor-there-agreement-and-now-will-not-refund-my-money-cha-218999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content