Complaint Review: ECOLIFE COMPANY - Internet
- ECOLIFE COMPANY firstname.lastname@example.org Internet U.S.A.
- Category: Home Based Business
ECOLIFE COMPANY BANK FRAUD PHISHING SCAM On-line ripoff Internet
From: "ECOLIFE COMPANY
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:00PM
Subject: Willing to earn some cash? This is just what You need!
If you are firm of purpose, active and are willing to earn some cash, then this offer is for You. The EcoLife Company is one of the largest cleansing facility dealers in the world. Every year we go out to the markets of different companies to study the demand and sales market. As a result of our move to the market of Germany, Belgium, UK, Spain, Italy, France and Greece, we are having temporary employee recruitment for the position of a financial manager. You are required to be honest and executive (sic) and:
1. Must have a bank account;
2. Must have several free hours per day;
3. Must have a phone number where we can contact you; and
4. Must have an e-mail address.
The fact that You need no specialized knowledge of banking or financial investment is an indisputable bonus of our partnership. The job we are offering to You consists of receiving bank wire transfers from our clients and partners into Your bank account. Once the money is into Your account, You must send it to the Customer Representative Office that has the wares in stock which were purchased by the customer either by Western Union or Money Gram. For Your service, You get 5% to 7% from the total amount of transferred funds. The EcoLife Company covers all the Western Union and Money Gram fees and costs.
Your service won't be needed on a constant basis. It is needed only for the time of our sales-market study in Your region and for the time of registering all necessary papers and opening corporate accounts. You don't just earn cash by working with us. You are also helping to save and clean our endangered environment.
Contact us at email@example.com if You have questions.
Special offer! In order to work with us, You may not even need a bank account. You're welcome to consult our manager by e-mail regarding this offer.
The EcoLife company is very grateful for Your attention to our offer. Your e-mail was supplied to us by monster.com where You (or someone else) subscribed to job-offer advertisements.
Best Wishes to You
EcoLife Company Administration
People, please listen up!
1. These are unsolicited e-mails sent out as a home business opportunity for processing payments. The sender(s) claim to have gotten your e-mail from careerbuilder or monster.com where you supposedly responded to job offer ads. For the record, I NEVER used these websites for job searches.
2. People who are most vulnerable to these schemes include those who are unemployed, stay-at-home parents or (for whatever reason) going through financial difficulties.
3. The position they're looking to fill is for a "Financial Manager". This requires accepting payments (money stolen from on-line bank accounts) from "customers" to be transferred to EcoLife. You, ("Financial Manager") are suppose to get 5% to 7% of the total amount transferred.
4. For those who have no available bank accounts, EcoLife will help set up an account for this purpose.
5. Sometimes stolen and/or forged checks are sent to you by regular mail to be deposited into your account. You would then write a check and forward it by mail to the designated party.
6. NOT ONLY IS THIS A SCAM, BUT ILLEGAL WHICH WILL RESULT IN YOU FACING FELONY CHARGES INVOLVING MONEY LAUNDERING, BANK FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, and MAIL FRAUD. The perpetrators behind these payment processing schemes operate mostly outside the U.S. jurisdiction. This makes it virtually impossible to track them down to be prosecuted.
Need I say more?
Cortlandt Manor, New York
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Work at Home Scams
click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Home Based Businesses
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2006 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ecolife-company/internet/ecolife-company-bank-fraud-phishing-scam-on-line-ripoff-internet-177053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.