X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Eddie Watson Versatran Holdings LLC - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Watchout — Ft Worth Texas United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Eddie Watson Versatran Holdings LLC Dallas, Texas United States

Eddie Watson Versatran Holdings LLC Edward Watson A CROOK AND SWINDLER Dallas Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

When you hear about fraudulent oil and gas companies and those that give the industry a bad name, look no further than Versatran Holdings. Upon reading these other reports, my suspicions of him using drugs is confirmed. Calling at all hours, leaving rambling voicemails, slurring his words, answering with the same canned responses, making excuses for why your investments aren’t paying out.

If you have invested money with him, I highly suggest seeking higher authorities to get your money back. He has been barred by FINRA (the governing body for investments and securities) for misdeeds in the past, and even states as much in his offering memorandum. This man is LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED TO EVEN CLEAN THE TOILETS IN A BROKERAGE, LET ALONE BE RUNNING HIS OWN FIRM.

I invested in a program nearly 2 years ago and have received ZERO INCOME. Every time I have called asking when I can expect income, he dances around the question to try and convince us to consider another offering. I did my own research and have called the drilling operator Edward has purchased these offering from, and he will have nothing to do with Mr Watson any further, and I suspect it was for the same reason.

I have stated on multiple occasions to not contact me unless it’s to return my money or to send revenue, to which he only calls about "the best program he has seen in his 20 years” and wants more money. I highly suspect the money invested has gone to his own personal gain and never been used in the method he states. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH THIS CRIMINAL.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2018 04:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eddie-watson-versatran-holdings-llc/dallas-texas/eddie-watson-versatran-holdings-llc-edward-watson-a-crook-and-swindler-dallas-texas-1469915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair