Complaint Review: Elena Kovalchuk - Internet

• Elena Kovalchuk

Internet
    USA

Elena Kovalchuk scam do not use weedshop247 minnesota baltimore,md Internet

please do not use www.weedshop247.com or www.worldexpresstrans.com they are scam companies claiming to sell and ship medical marajuna and oils and cookies and everything I am a disabled veteren and I was taken full advantage of I know or I thought I knew of places where they ship medical marajuna to your address so I figured they was legit but they are not first the tell you pay for the product then they tell you they need a refundable shipping insurance than they tell you they need custom charges then it just goes on and on and u never get your package they just keep lying to you and asking for you to pay fee after fee and never recieve a package please do not engage with this companies or there affliaties save you the hastle strees and the money it can cost you thousands of dollars don't mess with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2016 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elena-kovalchuk/internet/elena-kovalchuk-scam-do-not-use-weedshop247-minnesota-baltimoremd-internet-1335328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content