Complaint Review: Elite Home Tutoring

• Reported By: Bobby — Oakland CA United States
  • Elite Home Tutoring

Cupertino, California
    United States

Elite Home Tutoring Refused to pay me for the sessions I provided their clients. Cupertino California

I've never been cheated by a tutoring company before. This is bizarre and petty.

I worked as a tutor for them earlier this January-February. In 5 weeks, they gave me only one client 15 miles away from me. I gave that student incredible sessions. After a month, I gave two weeks notice because it did not make economic sense for me.

They refuse to pay me for the sessions. I've struggled to get <$200 for 4 months now. They just made two justifications:
1. Two months after I provided my services, the client canceled in April. For some reason, they gave him a full refund. They believe that influences whether I should get paid for my time.

2. They claim I didn't do the paperwork correctly. I believe I did, but even if I didn't this is business in bad faith.

Prospective tutors: Just don't.
Prospective clients: Just don't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elite-home-tutoring/cupertino-california/elite-home-tutoring-refused-to-pay-me-for-the-sessions-i-provided-their-clients-cuperti-1443378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content