Complaint Review: Elly's World - Internet

• Elly's World

Internet
    USA

Elly's World Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener Internet

I oredered an Ely's Professonal Steam Hair Straightener and have not received my product. There is a link on the confirmation and when you click it, it states the website no longer exsits. I paid $49.97 for this product.  I would like my money back please!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2017 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ellys-world/internet/ellys-world-ellys-professional-steam-hair-straightener-internet-1406940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content