Complaint Review: ellysworld.com - Internet

• ellysworld.com

Internet
    USA

Support@ellysworld.com I ordered an 50.00 hair straigtner Internet

I ordered a 50.00 dollar steam hair straightener and never received my product and the company took my money . I sent numerous emails to the company and no reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2017 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ellysworldcom/internet/supportellysworldcom-i-ordered-an-5000-hair-straigtner-internet-1408398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content