X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Epic Relocations - Steve Harold - Tierra Smalling - Elkridge Maryland

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Pikesville Maryland
  • Epic Relocations - Steve Harold - Tierra Smalling 7381 Washington Blvd Elkridge, Maryland U.S.A.

Epic Relocations - Steve Harold - Tierra Smalling kept my deposit, doesn't return calls, makes false promises, ripoff Elkridge Maryland

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I used Epic Relocations for my move a couple of weeks ago. I sent them a $65 money order for a deposit (because I was NOT going to give them my credit card info, thank God I didn't!)

I received an email from Tierra Smalling only AFTER I emailed her first asking if they received the deposit, which she said that she did receive it and the accounting department had it on record in their system as a credit to my moving account.

On the day of the move, the movers did a good job, but when it came time for me to pay, they claimed to have "no record of my deposit" and I was forced to pay $65 extra. I paid in cash, and I was advised by the head mover at the scene to call the office for a refund.

Since 2/27/06, I have called so many times I cannot even count anymore. I have talked to Steve Harold, Tierra Smalling, some guys named Charles who says he's a "consultant" and apparently they are supposed to be under new ownership (the old owner's name is Gabe, the new owner is Victor"

I have been given the excuses of the "transition" and "getting rid of bad apples" and "trying to get your money from the old owner" and all other manner of lies, but I still do not have my money from them.

Today Steve Harold told me that the new owner would take care of it and to call back at 2pm... I called back literally TWENTY TIMES in one hour and no answer. I refuse to put up with this any longer, and plan to go not only to court, but to also go to the media.

This is terrible that they think they are going to take advantage of me in this manner, but I refuse to give up. It might be a small amount of money, but it's the principle. I am just thankful I was smart enough not to give them my bank account info or else who knows what other manner of fraud would've been committed.

Kimberly
Pikesville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/epic-relocations-steve-harold-tierra-smalling/elkridge-maryland/epic-relocations-steve-harold-tierra-smalling-kept-my-deposit-doesnt-return-calls-m-181366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair