X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Eps - msi - Lease Finance Group. - Englewood Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: fremont Ohio
  • Eps - msi - Lease Finance Group. 6472 S. Quebec Street Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Eps - msi - Lease Finance Group -CIT merchant account ripoff never used service wrong equipment sent 3yrs now Englewood Colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Goes to show what happens and how a new small business owner can be taken advantage of by merchant companys. My story goes just like all the others who have dealt with EPS and CIT out of Chicago. I had began my so called service with them 3 years ago. I never used there equipment or processing due to the wrong equipment was sent. I have done everything to try to get out of this since October of 2005. These people are shaddy. I realized I was still be charged monthly fees when I closed my bank account and got the phone calles coming in from them.

They will not send me any info on my lease aggreement, they want me to pay off the balance via credit card or money order. They have went so far at EPS to say they do not deal in paper. I ask for a fax of my payoff and to show me they received my cancellation letter and I received a generic letterhead with the amount of the payoff that was it. No cancellation was acknowledged by them of the cancellation. This was the second one by the way. The first cancellation they said they had never received. Funny I had sent it via certified mail.
I am looking at like many of the others finding a way to shut down these shaddy companys that just want your money. Any help I will take it.

Pam
fremont, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eps-msi-lease-finance-group/englewood-colorado-80111/eps-msi-lease-finance-group-cit-merchant-account-ripoff-never-used-service-wrong-equi-367004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair