X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ESBI - Enhanced Services Billing - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Millersburg Ohio
  • ESBI - Enhanced Services Billing billview.com\esbi Internet U.S.A.

ESBI - Enhanced Services Billing ripoff Internet

I received my unreasonably high telephone bill for August 24, 2005. When I looked at the "other charges" I noticed the billing for ESBI for a company called VoiceXpress, for a voice mail service.

I had never authorized these charges on my phone bill. After telephoning ESBI they connected me to VoiceXpress. There I was told that it was an international voice mail box, that I had signed up for over the internet.

They informed me that they would cancel my service(that I never ordered) and credit me the amount of the bill.

I got on the internet and located the web site for VoiceXpress, and what do I find, they dont even have a listing for voice mail. I wasn't very surprised about that.

Beth
Millersburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esbi-enhanced-services-billing/internet/esbi-enhanced-services-billing-ripoff-internet-158722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content