Complaint Review: ESBI, Myiproducts Imail Voicemail - Internet

• Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Reported By: Tri-Cities Washington
  • ESBI, Myiproducts Imail Voicemail
    Internet

ESBI, Myiproducts Imail Voicemail Fraudulent billing , Never ordered, do not know company, ripoff. Richland Virginia Internet

I found a fraudulent charge of $14.95 on my Verizon telephone bill by ESBI. It was for Myiprodicts Imail Voicemail which I had never heard of.

I called ESBI and they said I should call MYIProducts at 1-800-286-4455. I called but they said they could cancel it but could not refund the payment.

I told them I was not going to pay the charge because I didn't order it. They said it would continue to be on my bill because they had proof that I ordered it. I also called Verizon but they said it would have to be taken up with ESBI.

When I went on line to find ESBI there were all these RIPOFF complaints about same.

Liz
Tri-Cities, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esbi-myiproducts-imail-voicemail/internet/esbi-myiproducts-imail-voicemail-fraudulent-billing-never-ordered-do-not-know-company-271708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content