X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ESBI - Qwest - Los Angeles California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Layton Utah
  • ESBI - Qwest 12335 Santa Monica Blvd., Ste. 339 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

ESBI - Qwest Unauthorized Billing to phone bill Los Angeles California

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was signed up with my authorization also. I just found it on my phone bill today. I had been charged for it last month also, but hadn't noticed the charges.

I contacted ESBI (AKA SBO-online) and talked to a MaryGrace Adulog, ext. #142251, at their support line in the Philippines. She said that she could only cancel my service. She told me that I had authorized their service by accepting an e-mail from Tag.com. She said that I had been sent an e-mail from them which I could use to cancel their service. I checked in my sent box and found that I had replied to their e-mail, I had forgotten about it. I told them then that I hadn't signed up for their service and wanted them to remove my name from their system. She said that they hadn't received the e-mail. I asked her how she knew that and she said that she didn't have a record of it. I still have the sent e-mail. I tried to talk to her supervisor, but she said that her supervisor was in a meeting. I have asked her to have someone call me in the next 4 hours to have the charges removed and refunded. I have not yet been called.

I then called Qwest. The representative told me that she has received a lot of calls about that company. All that she was able to do was to remove the current charges from my bill.

I would like to see a class action against ESBI and Quest both because Quest allows companies like this to bill without prior authorization.

Bob
Layton, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esbi-qwest/los-angeles-california-90025/esbi-qwest-unauthorized-billing-to-phone-bill-los-angeles-california-399183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ESBI - Qwest

AUTHOR: Bdadams - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

In the beginning of my report, I was typing so fast that I mistyped. The first line should read "I was signed up without my authorization."

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair