Complaint Review: Exact Match Media - Internet

• Reported By: HonestConsumer411 — abingdon Maryland
  • Exact Match Media

Internet
    USA

I worked with this company for a month and was under payment terms for NET-15, meaning I would be sending leads to their company and not get paid til the following month. I used google analytics and tracked my calls to see how many leads I actually had and the network began shaving my leads. I knew something was wrong when I saw my leads didnt match up with them. When I approached them about this they began acting very rude, and were saying they would suspend my account if I didn't stop bringing it up.

Come payday time, no payment was sent. All e-mails were ignored. I sent over $8,000 in leads to them in which they refused to pay for after repeated emails, phone calls, and physical mail to their address. Avoid this company because they will rip you off and leave you out missing a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 11:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exact-match-media/internet/exact-match-media-refused-to-pay-for-internet-marketingaffiliate-marketing-boca-raton-fl-1166009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Reply to your EMM payment

AUTHOR: Mouad - (United States)

Hey Cam please get in touch with me on my skype lil_keni it's very urgent and i can hopefully help you resolve this! Thank you

This is the guy

AUTHOR: paypercalltopgun - ()

I agree this idiot liar thief cost us real publishers with real traffic our money because you single handedly killed the advertiser and the campaign was deactivated due to his black hat bull S#%¥ !!!!!! Rotating caller id is blackhat and ur an idiot for trying it with EMM why dont you learn how to push calls in honestly? The way i look at it you owe me advertising $$$$ because i spent $$$$ on advertising and u come in for a month and run the blackhat rotating caller id crap And killed the campaign!!!! Ive been runnings pay per call with EMM for 8 months and get payed and have no problems!!!!! U come in for a month cheating the system and screw us all up!!! take ur blackhat caller id crap somewhere else

Official Rebuttal

AUTHOR: emmoctavius - ()

Hi

I am an actual employee of the company and was the lead on the investigation that was conducted on this pub. I am positive who this pub is that filed this report because ironically we suspended 2 publishers from the same location that the Honestconsumer411 is from(maryland). i won't divulge his name, but this publisher was first tipped off to us from another network who had already suspended the publisher for fraudulent traffic. We also had one of the biggest relationships we have with a client of ours, stopped and in jeopardy, because this publisher was driving traffic by rotating phone numbers. we traced over 300 calls to one particular zip code but somehow masked it show that the calls were coming from cities all over the country, he was working with multiple affiliates on our network and has cost us thousands of dollars.

We are positive of the identity of this Affiliate and his associates that probably participated in filing this report.If anyone is interested in more details on the results of our investigation and want clarity on the integrity of Exact Match Media as a network, please feel free to contact me. We have call recordings, links, and other resources linking the person of this post to all of his fraudulent practices.

The integrity of our network is proven in our countless publishers who are driving quality traffic and receiving on time weekly payments.

Actually no,

AUTHOR: HonestConsumer411 - ()

I never ran auto insurance, so no it wasn't me you are thinking of. I ran completely honest traffic to this network, and have even been in direct communication with the advertiser to pull their campaign from EMM for ripping their pubs off. Good try though, we all know you are either Fernando or Octavious who filed the rebuttal.. lmao.. "pay per call top dog".

#5 General Comment

ive been paid on time every week

AUTHOR: paypercalltopgun - ()

i think i heard about you if you are the one that was sending fraudulent traffic for auto insurance? if you were you cost all of the good publishers money as you single handedly shut down the offer with the advertiser and all the good guys that were sending traffic got shut the hell down because of your tactics....thanks! you can't do blackhat techniques in pay per call stupid!!