X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Exotic Shihtzu By Heidi - Long Island New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dixon Illinois
  • Exotic Shihtzu By Heidi New York Long Island, New York U.S.A.

Exotic Shihtzu By Heidi ripoff Long Island New York

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ok. Heidi now it is my turn. I see your dog Sophie and Oreo never Had puppies. Tell me how is a dog a whole month late. She was due on July 14th. Still no puppies. I think you backed out because you dog Sophie was never pregnant. Heidi still has her expecting puppies.
I would beware of her. She says her dogs are pregnant when they are not. This dog still has not had puppies. I think this shows Heidi does not know what she doing. Dogs are never late by almost a month or longer. I don't think she knows which dog is breeding to whom or when. Having 20-30 or more running loose in your house
says it all.

If You purchased a dog from her I would do a DNA test. She does even know when the mating took place evidently. Buyers beware of her. Heidi is also sneaky. She is Having her friend Silvia from Germany write me now inquiring about my orange liver. This Lady Heidi is not very bright. I am on to her. My dogs were not of her quality (according to Hiedi)but now she is having her friend trying to get one of my puppies. I have the proof of all saved emails heidi.
Give it a rest. Everyone is on to your games. How you have friends buy puppies from breeders that would not sell to you.

No one believes your stories. You have been caught in a quiet a few lies already. You are not a honest breeder. I hope everyone thinks twice in dealing with her. Have your puppies DNA tested. You may not be getting the true lines she claims her puppy is carrying. Heidi is sooo sneaky.

I have lots of references from past puppies owners. I would not have any problems getting them for you. If you want an honest breeder that is me. If you want someone who is soo sneaky the buy from Heidi. I have not heard of anything positive when dealing with her only negative.

Sharon
Dixon, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exotic-shihtzu-by-heidi/long-island-new-york/exotic-shihtzu-by-heidi-ripoff-long-island-new-york-204603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair