Complaint Review: Expert Lender - North Miami Beach Florida

• Expert Lender
    13899 Biscayne Boulevard Suite 124
    North Miami Beach, Florida
    United States

Expert Lender Expert Lender!!! Gabriel Gella and his thieving wolves!!! Gabriel Gella CON ARTIST , Business owners steer clear! Expert Lender is bad news... North Miami Beach Florida

I was harrased  and called by this company for many weeks being offered working capital i decided to get a loan from them. When i decided  to expand my business, i submitted my paper work and started talking with a man named GABRIEL GELLA aka Gabe that promised he could get me a 5% credit line for 3 years  and he was a direct lender which is not true and he is a broker. after a few days he came back with a Merchant Cash advance that was 65 % and like more than 8K plus in fees  for a $600,000 advance. i told him i would not move forward if the rate was not lowered. after many back in fourths and a bit of discount i decided to take the loan. in the closing documents there was an ach form that said Proffesional service fee for 5 % percent which was $30,000 due to him plus additional fees to the actual lender . a week later i noticed he took out another $30,000 and i immediately started calling him and could not reach Gabe. [continued below]....

..... Finally when i did and he said it was an error and would be credited the money back. then i waited and waited, it never happened. 15 days later another $30,000 was missing from my account, out right stollen. i called him and he started being very rude and smug and stated that i had signed that ach form giving him the right to take out $90,000 in fees in a revolving ACH debit  and he refused to return the money he had stolen from me. he is a wolf and con artist. i advised him that i was going to his office to get the money personally and i would take legal action if he did not return the money . i immediately went to my bank to put a stop on any of his achs and come to find out he was trying to steal another $30,000 from me. after i disputed this with my bank and they didn,t know if it was possible to return the money beacuse of that ach form. i went straight to my attorneys and we are getting ready for legal action. i am a small business owner trying to grow my company and the last thing i need right now is to deal with is a wolf who preys on a working man like me. ALL BUSINESS OWNERS BEWARE OF THIS WOLF AND CON ARTIST. DO NOT GET IN BED WITH THIS MAN GABRIEL GELLA HE F**KED ME AND MY LIFE SEEM TO BE RUINED BECAUSE OF THIS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/expert-lender/north-miami-beach-florida-33181/expert-lender-expert-lender-gabriel-gella-and-his-thieving-wolves-gabriel-gella-con-1460869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content