X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Eyemasters Hurst Texas - Hurst Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Watauga Texas
  • Eyemasters Hurst Texas North East Mall Hurst, Texas U.S.A.

Eyemasters Hurst Texas Totally Incompentent Ripoff Hurst Texas

*Author of original report: EyeMasters followup

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Eyemasters in Austin is not the only ripoff in their system. Eyemasters in Hurst is not ony a ripoff, they are incompetent. I ordered one lens with a non-glare coating. They called saying that my lens had arrived. When I went in to have it put in my frames, they couldn't find it. After looking for more than 30 minutes, they discovered that it had been already been dispensed. Apparently someone else is now enjoying the use of my lens. They re-ordered it. They called again and spoke to my husband. They told him the only night they were open late (until 7:000 pm)was Wednesday. After work, I drove to the store and was told that Wednesday is the only night they don't have a technican there to put the lens in my frames. I paid $177.00 for a lens that I can't seem to get. This is a store that clearly doesn't have a clue about customer service.

Janet
Watauga, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2006 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eyemasters-hurst-texas/hurst-texas/eyemasters-hurst-texas-totally-incompentent-ripoff-hurst-texas-200737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

EyeMasters followup

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, August 05, 2006
To update my saga with EyeMasters, the new lens they reordered for me finally came in, but without the coating. They put this lens in my frames and re-ordered the lens again. I finally got the correct lens in my glasses on July 29th. This is more than a month after I ordered it. So much for the one hour service ads. My advice to anyone trying to get a vision prescription filled in the North Tarrant county area of Texas, is to find someone other than Eyemasters to fill it. They are without a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair