Complaint Review: ezDD214 Touchstone Research Group - New York New York

• ezDD214 Touchstone Research Group
    244 Fifth Ave. 2nd floor, suite 2571
    New York, New York
    United States

ezDD214 Touchstone Research Group ezDD214.com took my money and DID NOT submit forms for my documents! New York New York

I went on ezdd214.com to obtain my old military DD214 forms, since I left the military 30 years ago and wanted a clean copy of my service records.  They claim to submit everything for you for $9.95, then after a few weeks you’ll receive your forms in the mail.  After more than a month without hearing anything I contacted the military repository where my records are being kept and was told that a request was NEVER submitted for my records by ANYONE.  I then contacted ezdd214 via email because that’s the only way to contact them via their website.  I told them what happened and got a response from someone named Shelley from Touchstone Research Group, whom I assume they’re affiliated with, and she told me that I have to contact the repository myself to get any answers on the status of my request.  I emailed back and told her that I understood that, however, they NEVER RECEIVED the request that ezdd214 supposedly sent them over a month ago, even though ezdd214 took my money!  I then told her that, as suggested by the NPRC customer service rep, I went on archives.gov and made a copy of the paperwork to request my DD214’s and mailed them in for FREE.  I then requested my money back and, of course, I have not heard a peep back from her.  I think it’s terrible to rip off anybody, let alone a military veteran who fought for this country.  I hope they are held accountable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2018 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezdd214-touchstone-research-group/new-york-new-york-10001-7604/ezdd214-touchstone-research-group-ezdd214com-took-my-money-and-did-not-submit-forms-for-1434704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content