Complaint Review: Factory Transports Inc. - Terrell Texas

• Submitted: Wed, May 04, 2016
  • Updated: Wed, May 04, 2016
  • Reported By: Lilly — Naples Florida USA
  • Factory Transports Inc.
    11295 County Road 2312
    Terrell, Texas
    USA

On July 10, 2015 I wire transferred #36,000 to Factory Transports, Inc. for a new stacker trailer.  The approved Trailer Build Sheet reflected a total price of $72,000.  E-mail correspondence indicated build time would be two months.  I called mid-September to check on progress as I had not had any communication from them.  I was told trailer would be ready to go for painting in two weeks.  I thought this strange as the Build Sheet/Contract called for a second payment of $18,000 after the Chssis was completed and they had not contacted me for such payment.

I have continued to contact them and each time a Velda/Genie Moore responds that it will be ready for paint in two weeks.  I have requested a refund of my deposit as they could not provide me with the ordered trailer, but always receive the same answer - Going for paint in two weeks and will be ready as soon as it is painted.

After doing some internet research, it appears I am not the first one who has experienced this problem.  Obviously I have been ripped off to the sum of $36,000.  I am filing this report to save someone else from the same misfortunate.

I strongly suggest NOT doing business with Factory Transports, Inc., Stacker Trailers, Factory Motor Homes, Ted Moody, Teddy Moody, Velda Moore, Genie Moore or any other names/businesses these people use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2016 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/factory-transports-inc/terrell-texas-75160/factory-transports-inc-factory-motorhomes-incted-moody-funds-wire-transferred-trailer-1303560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

All Monies Refunded

AUTHOR: Trailer - (USA)

After repeated unsuccessful attempts to contact Mr. Lilly regarding the pickup of his trailer, Factory Transports Inc. issued a refund.  Mr. Lilly has confirmed receipt of the refund and has informed us that he will be removing this report and has no issue with Factory Transports.

Reimbursement Received

AUTHOR: - ()

After months of no communications from anyone at Factory Transport, we received a phone call indicating they would be refunding our deposit.  On July 29, 2017 we received a Cashiers Check for the full amount of the deposit.  No explanations or other comments from them.

Moody's response is not true

AUTHOR: - ()

The last e-mail received was 4/5/2016 from Genie Moore.  She said "We will be ready to send it to paint next week",  This is about the same thing she had said in her previous e-mails and in response to my phone calls.

Our phone is answered 24-7-365, so we would have received your call or a message that you called.  If you had called my cell phone, I would be able to see the missed call and there are none.

Please provide pictures of the trailer if you say it is complete and in storage.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lilly trailer

AUTHOR: Ted - (USA)

mr. Lilly Your trailer has been ready, it is in storage now. you have not returned my phone or email. I would love for you to pick it up any time. Give me a call

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lilly trailer

AUTHOR: Trailer - (USA)

mr. Lilly your trailer has been ready. I have tried to reach you by phone and email.......you have not responded to me. It is in storage ... Please contact me for pick up Any time. My company has never ripoff any body...