This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Factorytunes Radio Sales

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Reported By: eric — clarence New York United States
  • Factorytunes Radio Sales

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States

Factorytunes Radio Sales ebay seller ebay seller Failed to respond or pay for equipment that was sent to them per their request Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: added another name

I contacted this "company" (use that term loosly) Factorytunes, after finding them on the internet. I emailed that I had an OEM radio I no longer needed and if they had interest in buying it for resale since it appeared they were in this business. They responded they would buy it if it worked, and if it didn't they would send it back, no charge - my choice. I have several emails promising this. I packed it up and off it went. Weeks went by and after multiple inquirys I finally get a response that it was "junk" and they think threw it out! I asked for my money or another unit which I can use the parts from. Then the waffling and fun began...they started accusing me of fraud, etc! Me? They claimed "we're not in the business of free testing" blah blah.. WHAT? YOU are the one that told me to send it and now blame me for it? BTW, I know the radio worked fine, I changed it for  friend who wanted a CD installed. They started requesting personel info, ebay user names (ebay has nothing to do with this) When I asked why I was told "corporate" wants it! (Corporate...ya right..whos that the cat and dog?) They started insiuating I was a thief, etc anything to divert from the original promise of paying or returning my radio. Had I known all this "secret" info was needed up front I would have probably refused the sale to them.

I would have been fine if they admitted they screwed up and sent me a check but they continued to throw it back at me painting it like I was the culprit! Are you kidding! What an jerk! I can't understand how anyone can run a business, make promises and don't deliver them, and have decent feedback on ebay, (as I said ebay has nothing to do with the issue at hand) but be such an idiot when they're to blame?

Stay away! The pretty wrapping and broken promises gets ugly undeneath. No idea how competant they are regarding stereos, but my guess is failry poor.

Hope this finds anyone who may want to purchase a OEM radio on ebay or elsewhere. There are many options - If you see factorytunes stay away! take a different route!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/factorytunes-radio-sales/las-vegas-nevada/factorytunes-radio-sales-ebay-seller-ebay-seller-failed-to-respond-or-pay-for-equipment-1429126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

added another name

AUTHOR: eric - (United States)

Also goes by: