Complaint Review: Fair Saves

• Reported By: SF791 — Vermilion Ohio USA
  • Fair Saves

Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline - Fake Orders - Fake Delivery Site Internet

*Author of original report: update to Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline Scam

I ordered an Accurite 5-in-1 Home Weather Station for $89.95 with free 3-5 business day shipping on June 23, 2017.

I was notified that it was shipped on June 27th via USP Service, tracking #US090952505US, with a link to check the shipping status at

Just looking through the link shows a bunch of obviously fake movements (delaying tactics). It even spent a week in my own small town before (supposedly) going to the post office, where it spent a few more days, then went out for delivery on a Friday afternoon and was delivered at almost midnight Sunday night. Of course, these are all lies.

Every email to the company gets similar responses, apologizing for any delays and guaranteeing delivery.

I used a $100 gift card for the purchase. I contacted Amazon when I couldn't check the balance, and they said the account had been claimed on "dnipro" e-mail ***** (asteriks by

I am obviously not going to ever get the merchandise I ordered. The USP Service tracking information is obviously fake.

I do not see how this site can continue to exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

update to Fair Saves - FairSavesOnline Scam

AUTHOR: - ()

The "company" continued to send delaying emails, saying they would send a replacement if it didn't arrive.

Eventually, they said a replacement had been sent express mail, but claimed that express mail did not have tracking numbers. They did not respond when I questioned how express mail could not have tracking.

Another 3 days, with no item (of course), and they promised to refund the purchase price, to whatever form of payment was originally made, and they mention credit card (which they do not accept) and paypal (which their paypal was no longer working at the time of the order). They didn't even mention Bitcoin (which is one payment method they supposedly accept) nor, which is how I had paid.

Of course, there is nothing I can do about the money, since a gift card gives no protection (and Amazon won't do anything).

I asked how they could refund to a gift card. They didn't respond, and I have not heard from them since (another 9 days, July 19th, 2017):

We'd like to apologize once again for non-delivery of your order.

I've initiated refund of your payment. Our finance department will
process this request within 10 working days and you will be refunded
in full.

If you paid with credit card, you will be refunded to your credit card.
If you paid with PayPal, you will be refunded to your PayPal account.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email keeping
the code of your inquiry in the subject line. Shipping and payment
related questions which were received over the website or phone can't
be processed promptly.
Thank you for understanding!

With kind regards,