Complaint Review: Fancard.com - Birmingham Alabama

• Fancard.com
    450 Century Park, Suite 203B
    Birmingham, Alabama
    United States

Fancard.com my fancard, fancards, fancard prepaid mastercard disputed transaction Birmingham Alabama

I ordered some jewelry from a company off of facebook, that I don't even have the real name now.  They have several names obviously.  After I ordered it I read the rip off report from this company.  I contact the company via facebook on messenger and asked about my merchandise and she assured me it would be 5 to 10 working days and I would receive my merchandise.  I contacted fancard after I read about them being a scam company and they told me I needed to write a dispute of which I did.  The charge was 39.96 of which was charged on my card under dealingspeakers (chang hai sh, CN) which was not even the company I ordered from to begin with.

I received my dispute in the mail from JUICE SUPPORT sent on June 23, 2018 informing me that this was a valid charge.  Then this morning 7/12/18 I received a text message alert that I had gotten a merchandise return of $. [continued below]....

.....026 from Lelie Technology DO BR (SAO PAULO).  I called fancard and all they could tell me is they are not responsible if I did not receive my merchandise.  WHAT?  I am very upset and will report this on social media as well and whatever and whomever this company is along with FANCARD will be exposed.I  used my fancard debit card for this transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fancardcom/birmingham-alabama-35226/fancardcom-my-fancard-fancards-fancard-prepaid-mastercard-disputed-transaction-birming-1451355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content