Complaint Review: Fayemel - Sherry T. Wood - Montclair New Jersey

Montclair, New Jersey
    United States

Fayemel - Sherry T. Wood Fraudulent ordered a service. Montclair New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Report #1431218

I was asked to produce a christian song via a freelancing platform online by Sherry T. Woods. The terms were clear in that I would create a tune for her. I'm a professional with the best music degree you can earn, as well as 15 years experience.

After crafting her song and holding up my end of the deal, she visiously demanded revisions that were not included in the purchase. In order to maintain healthy reviews and quality control, I went out of my way and gave her two revisions. The product was WELL beyond satisfactory.

She contacted the payment company's support line to fraudulently cancel the order and refund her the amounts. I spent 5 hours on the project, as well as contracted musicians to record for her.

The best part of the story... when I researched her background and company name... i'm met with the most visually unappealing and scammy site i've seen to date- Fayemel.com - A website that claims to host songwriting services and produce music... when I have in writing that this woman knows NOTHING about either business or topic.

Beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2018 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fayemel-sherry-t-wood/montclair-new-jersey/fayemel-sherry-t-wood-fraudulent-ordered-a-service-montclair-new-jersey-1431218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Report #1431218

AUTHOR: Sherry - (United States)

In the extremely competitive music business, low quality, unsatisfactory music sinks to the bottom of the slush pile after a few seconds of hearing it, and only the crème de la crème rises to the top.  Fayemel LLC aims to provide high quality, powerful products that create long lasting memories because artists and music lovers expect and deserve the best music possible.

Therefore, I maintain very high standards for the music Fayemel LLC creates and markets to clients in the music industry.  To achieve this goal, I hire the best professionals in the music industry and on occasion, as in this case, take a risk on individuals who show potential and indicate that they have a substantial background in music.  Fayemel LLC operates within the guidelines of written agreements, without exceptions, which are provided to all professionals who are hired in any aspect of the production of a song.

John (whose real name will not be disclosed at this time), you received a written agreement that clearly outlined the number of revisions (a maximum of two), payment terms and the termination clause for the non-delivery of acceptable work.  The initial written agreement stated that you would be the only composer of the song.  However, after receiving the initial written agreement, you hired someone else to compose the song.  To prevent the immediate termination of your services, I revised the written agreement to accommodate for your breach of the terms of the initial agreement by adding another composer.

The final work submitted was unsatisfactory and unacceptable.  I appreciate the time you invested in this project and I am disheartened that you were not able to make the revisions based on my requests, as outlined in the written agreement.   I appreciate your feedback and I regret that we could not come to a mutual, amicable solution to this issue.  I remain open to discussing the matter further and can be reached via the contact page on the website for Fayemel LLC at fayemel.com.  I wish you much success with your music career.  In addition, I remain dedicated to working with the best professionals in the music industry to achieve the goals of Fayemel LLC.