Complaint Review: FDI Alliance - Seffner Florida

• FDI Alliance
    99 Palm Drive Circle
    Seffner, Florida
    United States

FDI Alliance FDI Alliance FDI Alliance International Courtney Margetson Did not pay for services rendered. Seffner Florida

After being contacted on Facebook by Courtney Margetson he asked me to set up a LinkedIn marketing campaign.  In order to do this we needed to understand Courtney's business a little more as with any marketing campaign.

The following services were rendered to Courtney.

Creation of linked in company page.

Creation of Ad Account for company page.

Advertising strategy consultation to formulate a plan to effectively penetrate his market, and showcase his magazine to al the site selectors and economic developers in the US and Canada

The first portion of the campaign was to showcase the digital version of the magazine too and site selectors and investors after that audience saw his magazine the second of the portion of the campaign was a direct linked in message reaching out to schedule a meeting with site selectors.

In addition to this, Boyce Creative also set up Set More. For appointment scheduling for the client.

Our fees for business strategy consulting and coaching as well as implementation are $100 an hour.

I worked 6 hours on this campaign personally, not included a few missed meetings that I made my self-available for. If I would have billed for this time this would be an additional 3-4 hours.

All in all, I sent Courtney a final invoice of $400 which was more than fair and actually far less than the services I have rendered,

Since then I've been told I'm going to be paid every day for the past two weeks.

It's like the boy wolf. Every day a promise to pay but it never comes.

Courtney has stressed out my family and my life and won't just pay his simple invoice, there are always additional terms and him saying he wants more work done.

I've spent more time trying to collect payment from this guy than I did working on his campaign. I've never encountered someone that will beg you to help them and then devalue your discounted services you provided them.

Be careful when doing any work for Courtney Margetson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 12:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fdi-alliance/seffner-florida/fdi-alliance-fdi-alliance-fdi-alliance-internationalcourtney-margetson-did-not-pay-for-1443229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content