Complaint Review: Federation of ROYAL MAYA, KING PHILIP IV - Garfield Arkansas
Federation of ROYAL MAYA, KING PHILIP IV aka PHILIP JOSEPH COTRONE aka Eudson Jean aka Philip Joseph Cotrone, aka EUDSON JEAN, The King Philip IV Scam, running since 2016, has scammed experienced investors, businessmen, and those enthralled by "Fake Royalty", allegedly committed theft, and damaged relationships. Garfield Arkansas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
BEWARE- Federation of ROYAL MAYA SCAM, KING PHILIP IV, aka Philip Joseph Cotrone (((REDACTED))), Garfield, Arkansas (((REDACTED)))
This "King Philip IV’” Scam has been running since 2016, and has fooled, and taken in, even the most experienced of investors, businessmen, and those that want to believe in the "Fantasy”, Royalty, and a new sovereign country. The story goes something like this: A new sovereign nation, located on three islands on the north side of Cuba, appeared in 1997, per an alleged sovereign treaty with Cuba. Out of no where, Cotrone, an adopted Haitian immigrant living in the hills of Arkansa, comes into possession of this property and a "nation”, creates a Constitutional Monarchy on his computer, and declares himself King of a sovereign nation with no citizens or residents. [continued below]....
He further claims that various sources have "given” him gold assets, bonds, and other treasures that he will be utilizing to restore his Mayan indigenous peoples in the Caribbean, and drive a humanitarian, peaceful, and growing "Kingdom” for "his people” on the islands of Royal Maya. The man, by all accounts of those interviewed, is apparently extremely persuasive, a born salesman, charismatic (over the phone, as no one generally meets with him), and extremely articulate.
Here is where the story stops, and the unfortunate truth is eventually exposed to all that he "Sucks into a Vortex of his Royal Illusions” and has lied incessantly to everyone he meets.
1. There is NO sovereign territory, Our sources have investigated thoroughly. Philip doesn’t own any such territory, and he has NO title to it. All he had are a few copied pages of a "temporary term lease” for the limited use of the undeveloped islands, still beholding to Cuba. More importantly, the alleged lease has been defaulted on for at least 3 years since no lease payments were ever made.
2. Even if this individual, and his live-in girlfriend (Princess Alexandria), Angela Rice, whose rented mobile home that he lives in (located in the hills of Garfield, Arkansas ), owned the territory, which he doesn’t, it further requires fee simple title, and recognition by the United Nations, and at least one other nation to be even close to a "sovereign nation” standing. Furthermore, such recognition could NEVER be obtained, as a piece of alleged sovereign territory without residents or citizens, would be nothing more than a private vacant piece of land, NOT a Country. None of that is true. Apparently, it is a total Royal Fraud.
3. By all accounts, Mr. Cotrone has NEVER been to these islands. NO one lives on the islands, and the only alleged development was a small gay nudist colony back in the late 1990’s, per sources.
4. Cotrone, aka King Philip IV, has allegedly claimed to have recognition from multiple nations including the United States, the Territory of Puerto Rico, Mexico, Russia, and the United Nations, as well as the Sovereign Order of the Knights of Malta. All are lies, illusions, and fabrications of this man’s amazing and convincing imagination. He has not, and cannot produce any valid evidence of such. Another Royal Fraud.
5. Cotrone, aka King Philip IV, and his kingdom, apparently have NO bank accounts, he has NO job, and NO home (he allegedly lives off of his divorcee girlfriend, Angela Rice aka Princess Alexandria). He does not travel to Royal Maya, or anywhere for that matter.
6. The "King” has created this illusion on Twitter and the internet, and uses it to convince unsuspecting donors, off-shore government officials, and business people and non-profits to help him, and fund him to achieve this altruistic goal. However, soon they discover that the humanitarian cause is a sham, as the first thing the "King” wants to do with funds that he believes the Kingdom is to receive, is to purchase multi-million dollar mansions, palaces, million-dollar Lamborghini(s), and an army of security, and to have the ability to blow-up those that are trying to usurp his alleged natural resources.
7. Cotrone’s scams included a fake "Knights of Malta” land sale for millions, which apparently turned out to be a fake group selling titles, which he sucked people into believing in early 2018, and has had published on the internet. The unfortunate part of this scam, which all victims have apparently learned, is that many have expended hundreds of thousands of dollars on Cotrone and his fake Kingdom’s behalf, expecting that the King and his alleged assets would reimburse them on behalf of Cotrone and his fake Kingdom.
8. Cotrone also claims to have a gold-back CURRENCY developed by others, which is phony. He apparently stole bonds from others, was forced to return them, and claims to others that he owns billions in gold for his new found country. Per our sources, certain non-profit companies and law firms suggest that he has most likely committed several federal crimes, and possibly international crimes, involving securities theft and material misrepresentations, while perpetuating this dangerous bond-scam to fund his Royal illusion and fake Kingdom..
9. It has been reported that Philip J. Cotrone aka King Philip IV holds a fraudulent Drivers License and fake Passport, wherein he claims to be 23 years, old, while he is actually 33 years old as his Kingdom’s "Lords and Princes” have confirmed on the internet in several forums. As a consequence, he has another set of major Federal Identity Crimes to add to his growing list of potential criminal activity.
This is meant to be a FRIENDLY WARNING to unsuspecting, well-intentioned investors, do-gooders, business men and women, foreign nations, diplomats, and others that are enamored by royalty, and that really want to help others in the Caribbean or elsewhere:
"STAY FAR AWAY FROM KING PHILIP IV, aka PHILIP JOSEPH COTRONE, aka EUDSON JEAN (his modeling & rapper alias)”
This person may either take your money, cause you to spend your money on his scam, unknowingly make you a tool to be used in his potentially illegal activities, and at a very minimum, waste your time.
Most believe that it is just matter of time before the "King” and his Royal Court- his Lords, Ladies. Princesses, Princes, and others that have claimed to be part of his fake Kingdom and have sworn allegiance to him, are going away. Potentially, if not to State or Federal prison, it may yet be to the Caribbean, but not the fake country of Royal Maya, but rather it’s more likely to be accomodations in the Guantanamo Bay Naval Base, Cuba.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2018 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/federation-of-royal-maya-king-philip-iv/garfield-arkansas-72732/federation-of-royal-maya-king-philip-iv-aka-philip-joseph-cotroneaka-eudson-jean-aka-ph-1470466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.