X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Paul — Livermore CA United States
  • Felicia Sullivan

Ellijay, Georgia
    United States

Felicia Sullivan Southern Insurance Marketing Stay Away From Felicia Sullivan DBA Southern Insurance Marketing! Delivers Bogus Leads! Ellijay Georgia

On 07/26/2018, I entered into an agreement with Felicia Sullivan to purchase (20) life insurance leads.  These leads were to have been from interested prospects that Ms. Sullivan had first spoken with before sending the lead onto me.  During the late evening on Thursday, August 2, 2018, I received (5) of the leads-all of which had a date and time written on them as to when Ms. Sullivan allegedly spoke with the prospect(s).

I reached (3) of the (5) prospects on the following day, Friday, August 3, 2018. All (3) told me that they had not spoken with Ms. Sullivan and one told me that she was not even at work when Ms. Sullivan allegedly claims to have spoken with her.  I was able to reach the remaining (2) prospects on Monday, August 6, 2018 and like the others, they also told me that they did not speak with Ms. Sullivan.  In essence, Ms. Sullivan had provided me with bogus leads.

I immediately called Ms. Sullivan and reached her voicemail and left her a message(s).  I also sent her an email and told her that I wanted to cancel my order and requested a refund.  She did not respond to my calls nor my email so I filed a dispute with PayPal as I had paid her using their service.  Unfortunately, PayPal was of no help and I suspect that when PayPal had asked us both to submit our versions of the transaction, Ms. Sullivan likely provided a statement that was as genuine as the leads that she provided to me.  Admittedly, she does have a no-refund policy, (instead, a lead replacement policy), but 5 of the 5 leads were fraudulent and I had no intentions of continuing to do business with someone like Ms. Sullivan and I highly recommend that you look elsewhere for your insurance leads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2018 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/felicia-sullivan/ellijay-georgia-30536/felicia-sullivan-southern-insurance-marketing-stay-away-from-felicia-sullivan-dba-southern-1457632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content