Complaint Review: Festival properties. Mark skowron - Chicago Illinois

• Festival properties. Mark skowron

Chicago, Illinois
    United States

Festival properties. Mark skowron Lied Chicago Illinois

I had a house to sell. Called mark and we agreed on a price. I asked before signing contract if the price was fare of 20k. He said yes. Said property even if he had to tear down house and rebuild it the price was fair. So I said once we sign contract you won't come a month from now and say well I can only offer this. He said no. He was happy with the price. Well a month later after say he was buying at our agreed price and talking about how he was going to make a rental out of it he came with a offer of 5k since he knew I needed to sell asap. After wasting my time for a month I told him he was out of his mind to think I would sell for that price.

This was after twice contractors not showing to meet me and me wasting 2 hours waiting on them and him telling me they were just running late. To will I just leave the property open so they can just come in when they get a chance. Did that and was broke into. His word is no good. I'm writing this to warn others about how he conducts business. I seen another lady post last year and I thought well she probably was mad at them over a bad deal and at first I almost backed out. But once talking to him and the promise he made I thought ok sounds great, house sold. Big wrong. So after dealing with them a turning down offer I contacted another company and I made my sell and was happy with price. I would never call this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/festival-properties-mark-skowron/chicago-illinois/festival-properties-mark-skowron-lied-chicago-illinois-1464292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content