Complaint Review: Fidelity Estate Services - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted: Thu, December 21, 2017
  • Updated: Thu, December 21, 2017
  • Reported By: Sandra — Gilbert Arizona United States

Fidelity Estate Services Bo Patrick Bo FES Fidelity Fidelity Auctions Fidelity Estate Services is the WORST company. Don't attend their sales or use their services! Phoenix Arizona

Offering silver and other prizes as payment for good reviews doesn't seem to be the right thing to do to make the situation better. I was at the auction in Scottsdale and I was very embarrassed for everyone involved, it was ran very unprofessionally and without care of concern for the homeowners. Instead of the auctioneer Bo Patrick stopping and dealing with the lady and her father properly and addressing their concerns, he just kept going.

It was so bad that the daughter decided to take her father somewhere else, obviously he was not happy about what was happening to his estate. When the sale moved inside the house and Bo Patrick saw that the lady had marked a lot of items not for sale. He was obviosly upset with this and offered anything to the highest bidder, I thought to myself how unprofessional and greedy that this individual was to handle it this way. Shame on you Fidelity estate services.

It didn't seem like he cared for the lady and her father, it was now about how much he could make for himself and I thought what a sick individual he was to do this. My friend and I decided to leave because we thought it wasn't going to end well and we didn't want to be anywhere near the fireworks at the end of this sale. I feel for the lady and her father, as this was all they had and this company, with such reckless abandonment gave it all away. I will never attend another auction by fidelity estate services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2017 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-estate-services/phoenix-arizona-85016/fidelity-estate-services-bo-patrickbofesfidelityfidelity-auctions-fidelity-estate-se-1418563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content