Complaint Review: FIDELITY TAX RELIEF - IRVINE CA

17981 SKY PARK CIRCLE
    IRVINE, CA
    United States

FIDELITY TAX RELIEF kept my funds and did nothing IRVINE CA

Rep Sean Fowler called out of the blue and asked some random questions and then promised to reduce my tax debt by 40% and stated total cost will be $1050 to do so.

Long story short after I sent the money and signed the documents he stated that their fee will be $15K to save me $30K. I no longer hear from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2018 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-tax-relief/irvine-ca-92614/fidelity-tax-relief-kept-my-funds-and-did-nothing-irvine-ca-1465614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content