Complaint Review: Fidelity Tax Relief - Irvine California

• Fidelity Tax Relief
    17981 Sky Park Circle suite C
    Irvine , California
    United States

Fidelity Tax Relief Vaughn Martin A Tax Relief RIP OFF company! Irvine California

I received a random phone call from this tax relief company and the sales representative enthusiastically explained to me that their tax relief agency would investigate my IRS case and clear my IRS debt for a fee of $500. So they had me fill out paperwork for the $500 for 3 weeks of payments. Once that was completed I received a phone call from another gentleman named Vaugh Martin stating that I would need to pay $1700 for them to go ahead and take care the balance on my IRS report. I then spoke to one of the tax managers named Chanelle Alvaro who no longer works for the company and told her I wasn’t going to pay $1700 unless I received a document stating that your tax company would clear my IRS balance to $100 or $200. She sent over the document and then I proceeded to start making payments as well as given them other needed documents they requested upon request for IRS purposes. The payments were $350 a month which started February of 2018 until completion in June. After hearing that Chanelle Alvaro no longer worked for the company from a new manager named Arica Hall, Ms Hall sent an email over to me explaining to me that I had to jump into an installment agreement with the IRS and pay them the whole IRS balance back starting in July of 2018. In August I received a letter from the IRS stating that Fidelity Tax Relief explained to them that they will no longer be supporting me as one of their clients.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2018 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fidelity-tax-relief/irvine-california-92614/fidelity-tax-relief-vaughn-martin-a-tax-relief-rip-off-company-irvine-california-1459269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content