Complaint Review: Finacle Capital; finaclecapital.com - New York NY, TN
Finacle Capital; finaclecapital.com Joshua Baer Eric Jones Humphery J. Matic Lucio Asked to apply for financial support; approved; issued grant; deposited; charged for activation; froze account. New York NY, TN
*Author of original report: Further developments
1. My application for a $10,000 grant to assist with setting up a charitable foundation was accepted.
2. Instead of the requested $10,000 Pollination Project, run by Finacle Capital, issued a $35,000 grant.
3. The money was "deposited" to a newly created account at the off-shore Santrust Credit bank to which I had no access.
4. I had to buy an access to my account following the instructions: Walk into any walmart store, request to send money to the following recipient:
Name: Jeffery Rieder
Address: (((REDACTED))) Milwaukee (((REDACTED))), Wisconsin.
5. Even after sending money and buying an access to the account I could not use the money in it unless I paid for this. New instructions to pay through Walmart followed: Name: Mrs Aisha Nankumbi Address: (((REDACTED))), Framingham, MA.
6. After I paid $3,000 for receiving the right to use my grant, my account was frozen and then - closed.
7. The company stopped responding on my inquiries and neither gave me the awarded grant nor returned my "account access" fees.
8. A bogus explanation for their action was: "Apologies for your experience. Unfortunately, we made strange discoveries concerning the purpose of which your expedited grant approval was made. Our legal and audit department issued a hold to SanTrust, and im very sure that is why the phones are not answered.
Investigation is still ongoing. However, the information i got was that the claimed inheritance fund from United Kingdom is never genuine, and
attempts made to reach your attorney and obtain information that could help us verify the inheritance claims failed. It appears that the people
in United Kingdom played on your intelligence." As a matter of fact somebody talked to my attorney in U.K. and my attorney told me that the call originated from Africa. Since then the company has not responded to phone calls and refused to return the money I paid for opening/activation of the account.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2018 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/finacle-capital-finaclecapitalcom/new-york-ny-tn-10019-7585/finacle-capital-finaclecapitalcom-joshua-baer-eric-jones-humphery-j-matic-lucio-asked-t-1452093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.