Complaint Review: FIrst National LLC - Sioux Falls South Dakota

• FIrst National LLC
    PO Box 5097
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    United States of America

FIrst National LLC Legacy Visa, First National Credit Card Used payment insurance fraud tactics. Came up with a weak excuse not to honor an insurance claim. Sioux Falls, South Dakota

*Author of original report: Foolish response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: INSURANCE

I paid my credit card bill along with a job loss insurance premium on time for this credit card for two years.  I unfortunately was layed off from job.  I subsequently and filed a job loss claim with ALL my credit card including my Legacy Visa card with First National LLC.  My Discover Card, My two Master Cards and my Capital One card all accepted my insurance clam and paid my bills for six months agreed but First National decided not to pay.  The reason First National stated that they would not honor the insurance claim was because I didn't work over 30 hours a week when I was employed.

Now what in the world would that have to do with paying an insurance claim.  That would be like paying for your auto insurance and when you get into an accident, your insurance company says they wont  pay for your car damages because you didn't work enough hours at work while you were driving the car.  One has absolutely nothing to do with the other!!

It sure is funny how they accepted my insurance premium money every month knowing that I only worked part time but all of a sudden when its time for THEM to pay like I did for over two years, they use a INSURANCE FRAUD tactic to get out of honoring the insurance claim.

When I get back to work I am paying off this credit card and saying good riddens to bad business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-llc/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57117-/first-national-llc-legacy-visa-first-national-credit-card-used-payment-insurance-fraud-ta-928517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Foolish response

AUTHOR: KAL - (United States of America)

You must be a employee of Legacy Visa if you think that is a valid response.

Because Legacy Visa billed me for the insurance company makes them an accomplice to any decisions made by the insurance company against Legacy Visa's customers.  Legacy Visa cant collect money for the insurance company and then wash their hands of any discrepancies arising from the actions of the Insurance company.

Your a fool if you think that is not FRAUD and extremely poor customer service!

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

INSURANCE

AUTHOR: LEGACY WORKER - (United States of America)

it wasnt the bank FNCC, that denied youre insurance claim. the insurance pays legacy to let them use the card as a way to promote their insurance.  You had to call seperate number to the insurance because its a separate entity. probly names CSI (central states Insurance) or PPP (payment protection plan) either way, they are not a product of Legacy visa. your complaint needs to go directly to the insurance company.  legacy just lets them put it on their bill and your premium doesnt do to legacy either, it goes to the insurance co..