X  |  CLOSE

• FIRST RESOLUTION INVESTMENT CORPORATION
    10625 Techwood Cir
    Blue Ash, OH
    United States

FIRST RESOLUTION INVESTMENT CORPORATION Hindering the sell of my home with a judgment from 2000 Blue Ash OH

I am selling my home, the closnig date is 7/18/18 and the buyers attorney contacted me this morning to tell me their is a judgment/Lien against me from a First Resolution Corp. I bought this house in 8/2015.

There was a judgement place against me from them in 2000 and in 2007 the reinstated it. 12/2014 I was informed this judgemnt had now been removed, and no where in my pubic records or all 3 credit reports does this show up. If the judgement is still on there, how in the world was I able to buy the home in 2015. I explained this to the buyers lawyer, and he was clueless as to tell me what to do.

Why isnt it showing up under Liens on any of the credit reporting sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2018 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-resolution-investment-corporation/blue-ash-oh-45242/first-resolution-investment-corporation-hindering-the-sell-of-my-home-with-a-judgment-fr-1449559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content