X  |  CLOSE

• fisher investments
    5525 NW Fisher creek Dr
    camas, washington
    United States

fisher investments ken fisher investments they lost 15% of my investment/retirement acct camas washington

In 1 year Fisher investments lost 15% of my retirement fund . When U S equities were going up , they put me in european investments which went down. Then when the U S market was at a high , & europe was at a low they pulled me out of european investments & into tech which then corrected down.

They urged me to liquidate my annuity & pay a hefty tax penalty. I refused & made money on my annuity. Each time I tried to pull my account they called me with legnthly phone calls explaining why their strategy would work in the future to keep my accounts with them.

There was more explanations of why to keep accounts with Fisher than research into the markets. Finally, when I pulled my account I had small investments in over 60 different companies.

How can anyone amateur of professional keep track of over 60 different companies in 1 account. This to me showed irrational behavior & panic so I pulled everything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2018 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fisher-investments/camas-washington-98607-9911/fisher-investments-ken-fisher-investments-they-lost-15-of-my-investmentretirement-acct-1467789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content