X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Fleetwood Homes Of Georgia, Inc. - Alma - Alma Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: South Bend Indiana
  • Fleetwood Homes Of Georgia, Inc. - Alma 140 Business Blvd Alma, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 912-632-6789
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Fleetwood Homes Of Georgia, - Ripoff Alma Sent me a check saying I was a winner in a big lottery done in London England Alma Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received a letter from Ultra Lottery Commission stating I was one of 24 winners in a big lottery to receive a total of $65,000.00 and sent me a check for $2,998.78 drawn off of Bank of America. The letter had Ref# NPF 567321H048 and Winner ID:9008654.

The letter states to call a Canadian phone number to claim activation and authorization. It states to contact Gina Blake of A&M Financial Management Group at 46 Liberty Avenue Suite 224, Winnepeg, MB R4C 6H7 an accredited agency to Ultra Lottery and the phone number to call is: 1-902-412-9025. The letter was signed by John Huber, prize coordinator.

I contacted Bank of America to find out if it is a scam and after searching the internet they did inform me that this is a scam. I wanted to send this report as there are so many that will receive this and go to cash the check not checking with it first. I was glad I checked first. Is there anything that can be done about this?

Tammy
South Bend, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fleetwood-homes-of-georgia-inc-alma/alma-georgia-31510/fleetwood-homes-of-georgia-ripoff-alma-sent-me-a-check-saying-i-was-a-winner-in-a-big-l-227533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair