Complaint Review: FLEX-N-GATE - Warren MI

• Phone: 1 586-759-8900
  • Web:
  • Category: Fraud, fraud

FLEX-N-GATE Refuse to pay Travel Expense Warren MI

I was invited for an interview early in November of 2018. I was told the company will pay for travelling expense from Chicago, IL to Grand Rapids, MI.

The round trip distance was 420 miles. Upon return to Chicago, contacted the HR department for the submission of expenses incurred.

I was informed that since I do not have anything in writing, they will not pay me for my travel expenses. I contacted the company HQ and explained my situation.  I received a call indicating again I do not have anything in writing indicating the company will pay for my travel, they are not obligated to pay for my expense.

The company representative felt so much empowered and joyful by not honoring what I was promised verbally about reimbursement.  It is my fault I should have asked in writing from them in advance of my travel.

I have gone on business trips in the past including interviews, and every time I provided the receipts of my travel expenses,  and every single time I was provided with reimbursement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flex-n-gate/warren-mi-48901/flex-n-gate-refuse-to-pay-travel-expense-warren-mi-1466956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content