X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Flyhub.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: East Cleveland Ohio
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Flyhub.com www.flyhub.com Internet U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered their product after seeing their advertisement on Craigslist.

Buy Cheap Airline Tickets. I purchased a roundtrip ticket from San Francisco to Cleveland on Dec. 13, 2008. They advertise throughout their website that you will have your tickets 72 hours before your departure.

Unfortunately this is a Big Lie. They will not return your calls. They will only respond by a click to chat system, and they leave you on hold, give open end answers ( NO DIRECT INFORMATION ) and empty promises to call you back by the close of business day. Although your Credit Card is Charged Instantly.

I was scheduled to leave the following Saturday and they never called me not even 1 time throughout the week. I called them Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (wednesday was the 72 hrs.) they told me at the last minute Friday... I can NOT Leave out of my departure airport and I can only leave 2 hours away from San Jose airport. I asked could I return to San Francisco and they said No, on San Jose.

Mind you, before purchasing their product, I was informed by them to contact the Airline and make sure they had available seats on the flights I was requesting... I Did! The day before I'm scheduled to leave, they inform me I can Only depart/arrive from San Jose. I contacted them throughout the week attempting to get the tickets ( have ONLINE CHATS saved - proof )
As a matter of fact I have the Entire Transaction - Saved.

They Never were upfront with me, They Never gave me any meaniful explanation, only this excuse " My Manager is in a Meeting all Day, I will have her call you when she is out." of course she never called. If my flight arrangements could not be met, I'm pretty sure could have informed me, ASAP considering I been trying to solidfy the arrangements since Wednesday.
Instead, they give Last Minute Bad News! A total scam and a wasted week.

I feel this is a piss poor company and ran by incompetent people. I strongly feel they will probably be out of business before this complaint is posted, but if not Everyone needs to know, " Don't Waste Your Time and Money with FLYHUB.COM "

Drew
East Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2008 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flyhubcom/internet/flyhubcom-total-scam-dont-waste-your-time-and-money-san-francisco-internet-403951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Flyhub saves money and time

AUTHOR: Alex Robert - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello i am Alex. I am also a consumer of flyhub. and I am totally satisfied with flyhub outstanding services. I know its not possible to fulfill everyone's satisfaction but they try there best to fulfill it. I also buy airline tickets from flyhub. past from one year for my business purpose. They always gave me affordable rates and time to time service which is very important for me and of course for all the consumers.Many times I cancelled the whole meeting packages but they refund the money.Thus they take some time but I got my money back and I am happy that there is one tour agency who is doing some serious business.

Thanks to flyhub

FlyHub is a member of the Better Business Bureau, it is a legitimate business that helps users save up to 60% on their airfare on a daily basis

AUTHOR: Linda - Director Of Call Center Operation - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I should start by saying that FlyHub is a member of the better business bureau. Their logo is located on every page of our website precisely because we are a legitimate online business with thousands of satisfied customers. As you know the better business bureau, is consumers' ally in that it put companies like ours through an extensive review process before accreditation, precisely to protect consumers.

Though we regret not being able to help Doyle, we wish he had taken the time to read about our business model, products and services before buying tickets on our site. We provide an extensive help section and have agents available to answer any questions users have.

Christmas/new year was a crazy time, we had thousands of orders from buyers looking to save up to 60% on their holiday travel. Our volume increased by 40% between November and December, and as a result, our response time did suffer, but not as bad as Doyle portrays it. Doyle's recollection of his experience with FlyHub is very selective. He is correct about one thing, the seller was not able to provide the ticket he was interested in, instead he offered a substitution that Doyle was not interested in taking.

His account of his interactions with customer service is also inaccurate. We pride ourselves for providing outstanding service and value our customers' experience. We have thousands of very satisfied customers whose experience have turned them into repeat customers. These users no longer buy their tickets through traditional channels, they don't turn to airlines, they come to FlyHub.com and refer friends and family to us daily. The reason we are so successful is not only that our platform allows travelers to save up to 60% on airline tickets for which the airline charge a fortune, but also because our customer service team is truly exceptional.

That's not all, in this terrible economy, FlyHub also gives many the opportunity to earn extra income by selling their airline vouchers, coupons, gift certificates, frequent flyer miles to buyers in need. FlyHub was created for two reasons: to provide affordable travel, and protect users from scams and bad practices. FlyHub, as Doyle so well know, is not only a legitimate business, it is a responsible business that even offered to give him a $50.00 coupon to apologize for the inconvenience this issue caused him, even though it was due to his lack of understanding of our service and offering.

We certainly hope that he will give us another opportunity to meet and exceed his expectations with airline tickets savings. That said, we encourage him to take the time to read our self help section or ask our customer service agents to provide him additional information about FlyHub services, so as to make an educated decision before buying and saving on our site.

FlyHub is an online Airline Product exchange that allows individuals, frequent travelers, occasional passengers, airline brokers, airline employees, businesses to buy, sell, and transfer airline products, such as vouchers, gift certificates, coupons and air miles safely, on a safe, easy and fast platform.

Below is a frequently asked question that can be found in our extensive help section. Had Doyle taken the time to read this or ask the right questions to our agents, it would have saved him a lot of frustration.

Doyle, please do not hesitate to return to our site. We realize that your previous experience was rather frustrating but would love the opportunity to turn it around and make you a repeat customers. Should you decide to turn to us to fulfill your airline ticket needs, I would welcome the opportunity to assist you myself.

Kind regards

Linda
Director of call center operations

What should I expect after placing an order on FlyHub?
As soon as you purchase a product on FlyHub or win an auction, an e-mail containing the details of the transaction is automatically sent to the e-mail address on file with us. However this e-mail notification does not constitute a finalized purchase. Your credit or debit card is immediately authorized, which means that the funds are withheld to ensure that they are available for the order. However we do not actually charge it until the order has been confirmed by the seller. Should the seller not confirm it within 72 hours, your financial institution will release the funds and make them available to you.

Simultaneously FlyHub sends the seller of the Airline Products purchased an e-mail instructing him to confirm the order, thus assuring us that he will indeed be able to deliver the products you purchased.

The seller has 72 hours from the purchase time, to confirm the order and inform us of the fulfillment date. Should the products be scheduled for e-mail delivery, one of our representatives will contact the seller to coordinate delivery of these products to you via e-mail and contact you to confirm that you have receive them.

As soon as an order is confirmed by the seller, the funds withheld from the buyer's credit or debit card are sent to FlyHub by the buyer's financial institution. This essentially means that the charge to the buyer's credit card is made final. At this time FlyHub also sends the buyer a second e-mail informing you that the order has been confirmed and providing the buyer the package estimated time of arrival via FedEx. Order confirmation enacts the SecureFly

Protection for the buyer. This essentially means that FlyHub commits to fulfilling this order, by offering comparable replacement at no additional cost to the buyer, should the seller not come through.

Please note that though we always strive to find replacement airline products that are comparable in value and cost to the ones originally purchased by the buyer, it is never a guarantee. Unlike confirmed orders that benefit from the SecureFly Protection, we cannot guarantee to find comparable airline products at the same cost for orders that were never confirmed by the seller. The price of alternate products can end up being more or less than your original order total. And remember canceling the order is an option always available to you under these circumstances.

When you buy airline products on FlyHub, you are charge the airline products costs and a 10% buy fee that is determined based on the airline products cost. For example if you buy a airline products that costs $200.00, you will pay 10% of this amount or a $20.00 buy fee. In addition you will incur a shipping or handling fee based on the delivery method of your products: FedEx or E-mail.

Shipping via FedEx: the fee ranges from $6 to $40(determined by your selected shipping option). FlyHub package tracking system is integrated with FedEx to ensure that your airline products are shipped and arrive on time

Handling fee for E-mail delivery: the fee is $30.00 for Airline Products sent via e-mail. When you buy a Airline Products that is sent via e-mail, a FlyHub's representative coordinates between the seller and you to ensure that the Airline Products get to you on time for your travel. The handling charge covers the expense associated with the staff that handles this type of orders

Should you not receive the order confirmation e-mail within 72 hours, please contact our customer service immediately at 1 877 435 9482.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair