X  |  CLOSE

• FOREX & CRYPTO TRADING
    135 Doone Place
    Massey, Waitakere
    other

FOREX & CRYPTO TRADING Josh Carey Christoph Fink fxcryptotrading.org/ I was scammed. Massey Waitakere

I sent a refundable deposit money to receive 100% Guaranteed 100% Profit Retrn every 30 days for 12 months contract.  Please see: fxcryptotrading.org/invest-with-us/ .  They stopped contacting me when it was time to receive the payoff.

The telegram address is t.me/Fxcryptotrading , @FX_CRYPTO.

I sent money by PayPal. They seem not able to help to recover the money.  I am nor srue if the credit card company hooked with PayPay can help either.

I contacted all the email they provided me.  I called and text.  Email Addresses: support@fxcryptotrading.org, Fx.Cryptos@outlook.com, cjfink@ajch.ae, and fxb.lectures@hotmail.com .  Phone # is +64 21 8920 219.

Do not send them moeny.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2018 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/forex-crypto-trading/massey-waitakere-0614/forex-amp-crypto-trading-josh-carey-christoph-fink-fxcryptotradingorg-i-was-scammed-m-1460319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content